In this excellent instructional video we provide you with detailed animations that clearly show you how to tie five of the top knots every fly fisher should learn. These include:
1. Basic Clinch Knot – simple and easy knot for tying flies to your tippet
2. Non-Slip Loop Knot – great knot for streamers and other flies which move in the water or on the surface (poppers, mice patterns, etc…). Also known as Non-Slip Mono Loop Knot.
3. Surgeons Knot – important for securely connecting pieces of leader together or leader to tippet material
4. Uni Knot – The Uni knot is great for both monofilament and fluorocarbon materials, and is very versatile and can work for bass, trout, and big game fishing!
5. Blood Knot – very clean knot for connecting sections of monofilament together (leader) that don’t vary more than .002″ in thickness
Subscribe for all our great videos: https://goo.gl/kmhgXN
Check us out on Facebook: https://goo.gl/WFyfFf
Visit our Information Packed Website: https://goo.gl/1C2vYE
#orvisflyfishing #knots #trout #bassfishing